Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Same to same but different!

Wel, the other night i was makin chocolate sauce to eat with vanilla ice cream and as you must know, making chocolate sauce does not include more than a few ingredients - uhhh, ok I'm cutting the crap, I added glucose instead of icing sugar (powdered sugar) and . . . ok I'm gonnna cut the crap cuz I'm in no mood to write crap, the point here is that, both glucose and icing sugar looked the same to me, I never thought of tasting what I was putting in my chocolate sauce, I jus took it and put and after the whole thing was ready, I found out what the blunder I had done.

The same way in life, things that look same may not be all that similar, like twins, and also, we many a time judge things by just looking at them, we don't go deep inside and look, that maybe, just maybe, there must be something more to it than what meets the eye.

We must learn to look at thins more closely, it could be difficult at times, but sometimes you have to do it.

"Sometimes people build walls around themselves not to keep other people out, but just to see who cares enough to break them."

So, next time something is wrong, don't look at the surface and say its ok, remember, "Still waters run deep."

3 comments:

Santiago said...

hey u r turning peak state :)
Where did you flick this from? :P
"Sometimes people build walls around themselves not to keep other people out, but just to see who cares enough to break them."

Karishma said...

I read it somewher long ago, guess it never left me! ;D

vignesh said...

chocolate sauce and sugar and all, wow that a sweet coorelation to real life view of looking at things deeper. great going